A R M S T R O N G

The town was named after W.C. Heaton-Armstrong, the head of the London banking house that financed
the Shuswap and Okanagan railway.
The Post office opened on August 1, 1892


1908


1930's


1910


1943


1908


1930's


1952


1941


1890's


Cheese Factory 1940's


1935


1930's


St James 1900


Knob Hill Methodist 1910


Okanagan Flour Mill

*


1925

DA