B E N G O U G H

The town was named after the cartoonist John Wilson Bengough
The Post Office opened on March 1, 1912.
The first postmaster was D.P. Witton, who held the position from 1912 to 1953.
The CNR railway arrived in 1911.
The current population is 337.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railroad Views ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Rural ----------