C A R B E R R Y

The town was named by railwayman James J. Hill for Carberry Tower, the county seat of Lord Elphinstone in Scotland.
Elphinstone was a director of the Canadian Pacific Railway at the time and was travelling with Hill on a railway inspection tour.
The Post office opened on October 15, 1881
The current population is 1669.

click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railway Views ----------



---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Rural ----------