C A R N D U F F

The town was named after the first Postmaster, John Carnduff, who held the position from 1884 to 1900,
The Post Office opened on September 1, 1884.
Current population is 1012.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railroad Views ----------



---------- Schools ----------



---------- Commercial Buildings ----------



---------- Public Buildings ----------



---------- Churchs ----------



---------- Residential Buildings ----------



---------- Farm and Rural Views ----------