C R E E L M A N

The town was named after A. R. Creelman, a lawyer for the CPR.
The Post Office opened on April 1,1904.
The first Postmaster was S.R. Carrothers, who held the position from 1904 until 1924.
The current population is 81.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railway Views ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------