C U P A R

The town was named after the town in Scotland.
The Post Office opened on July 1 1903.
The town was originally named Dalrymple. The name was changed to Cupar on July 1 1906.
The current population is 566.



---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------



---------- Railway Views ----------



---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------