D U C K   L A K E

The town was named for the nearby lake.
The Post Office opened on May 1, 1879.
The town was originally named Stobart. The name was changed to Duck Lake on November 1, 1894.
The current population is 610.




A Postcard mailed in Stobart on December 10, 1888, when the town was part of the Territory of Saskatchewan.

click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------



---------- Churches ----------



---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural Views ----------