E A R L   G R E Y

The town was named for Governor General Earl Grey.
The Post Office opened on October 16, 1905.
The first Postmaster was R.J. Wells, who held the position from 1905 until 1910.
The current population is 264.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------



---------- Churches ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural Views ----------