E L B O W

The town was originally called River View.
The name was changed to Elbow on March 1, 1909.
The town was named for the nearby bend in the South Saskatchewan river.
The Post Office opened on April 1, 1906.
The current population is 294.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railroad Views ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Rural Views ----------