G L E N   E W E N

The town was named for the first Postmaster Thomas Ewen, who held the position from 1890 until 1894. The Post Office opened on November 1, 1890.
The current population is 120.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railroad Views ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Family Views ----------