G R A V E L B O U R G

The town was named for Father Louis Pierre Gravel, an early settler.
The Post office opened on June 1, 1907.
The current population is 1116.



click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------





---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railway ----------



---------- Schools ----------



---------- Churches ----------







---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------




---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------


---------- Family ----------