H U D S O N   B A Y

The town was originally named Etoimami.
The name was changed to Hudson Bay Junction on April 1 1909.
The name was changed to Hudson Bay on June 23, 1947.
The Post Office opened on March 1, 1907.
The current population is 1646.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railway Views ----------



---------- Schools ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------