H U M B O L D T

The town was named after the German scientist, Baron von Humboldt.
The Post office opened on July 1, 1909.
The current population is 5678.



click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------




---------- Street Views ----------





---------- Railway ----------



---------- Schools ----------





---------- Churches ----------



---------- Commercial Buildings ----------




---------- Public Buildings ----------






---------- Special Events ----------



---------- Family ----------


---------- Rural ----------