K E N A S T O N

The town was originally called Bonnington. The name was changed to Kenaston on January 1, 1906.
The town was named after F.E. Kenaston, the vice president of the Saskatchewan Land Valley Company.
The Post Office opened October 1, 1904.
The first Postmaster was Thomas Haygarth, who held the positioon from 1904 until 1940.
The current population is 300.




















1984


1984