K E R R O B E R T

The town was after Robert Kerr, a traffic manager for the CPR.
The town was originally called Kerr Robert.The name was changed to Kerrobert on September 1, 1924.
The Post office opened on November 15, 1910.
The current population is 1061.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------








---------- Railway ----------




---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------




---------- Public Buildings ----------



---------- Special Events ----------




---------- Rural ----------