L A S H B U R N

The town was originally called Wirral. The name was changed to Lashburn on April 1, 1906.
The Post office opened on January 1, 1905.
The current population is 967.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------




---------- Street Views ----------





---------- Railway ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Special Events ----------


---------- Rural ----------