L E A D E R

The town was originally named Happyland. The name changed to Prussia on December 1, 1912.
The name changed to Leader on December 1, 1917.
The Post office opened on August 1, 1908.
The current population is 881.



click any image to enlarge
---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------



---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Special Events ----------


---------- Rural Views ----------