L O M O N D

The town was named after Lomond Dugal McCarthy, an early settler.
The Post Office opened February 14, 1910.
The first postmaster was G.R. Plumb. who served from 1910 to 1915.



*
1917

*
1917


1921

*
1915

*
1915

*
1918

*
1918

*
1918

*
Consolidated school 1919

*
1920

*
1930's

*


1952


1921

*