The Post office opened on March 1, 1891.
JG
first school, built in 1914 and burned down in 1947
JG
school was in railway cars 1947 - 1949
JG
second school built in 1949
JG
JG
1922
JG
JG
JG
Main Street, left to right, Bakery,Creamery,Breckmans Store,Confectionery,Livery Barn,Post Office,B&B Meat Market
JG
Morning Star school. 12 miles East of Lundar. Built 1910-11