M E D O R A
The town was either named after Medora townshipp in Ontario, or
it was named after Medora Mary Campbell, an early settler.
The Post Office opened on July 1, 1887.
Late 1940's or earl5 1950's. Tweed's Garage is above "MEDORA"
Henry brothers store. Hardware on the left, General store in center, and Soda Fountain to the right.