Q U ' A P P E L L E

Post Office opened on June 1, 1884.
The town was originally named Troy.
The name was changed to Qu'appelle Station on June 1, 1884.
The name was changed again to South Qu'appelle on March 1, 1902.
Became Qu'appelle on August 1, 1911.
Current population is 668.


A letter mailed in Troy on June 22, 1884, when the town was part of the Territory of Assiniboia.


A letter mailed in Qu'appelle Station on January 7, 1885, when the town was part of the Territory of Assiniboia.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------





---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------