R O S E B A N K

The town was named for the abundance of roses in the area.
The Post office opened on September 1, 1893, and closed on June 24, 1970.
The first postmaster was A.H. Baker who held the position from 1893 to 1926.


CB
Churches and Lowe's house 1911

CB
Dufferin Hotel 1912


Evans Ave. 1912


Church and curling rink 1920

CB
1940