W A L S H

Post office opened on August 1, 1891

Current population is 55.


The earliest known postmark from Walsh dated March 26, 1898, when the town was part of the District of Assininboia.

click any image to enlarge
---------- Fort Walsh ----------


---------- Town Views ----------



---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------




---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------