W A P E L L A

Post office opened on November 1, 1883.
Current population is 333.


The earliest known postmark from Wapella dated January 1, 1885, when the town was part of the District of Assininboia.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------


---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------


---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------