W A W O T A

Post office opened on Septamber 1, 1884.
Current population is 591.


The earliest known postmark from Wawota dated October 7, 1887, when the town was part of the District of Assininboia.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------



---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------


---------- Residential ----------