W O L S E L E Y

Post office opened on October 1, 1882. Originally called Wolf Creek.
Name changed to Wolseley on May 1, 1887.
Current population is 864.


The earliest known postmark from Wolseley dated July 2, 1887, when the town was part of the District of Assininboia.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------


---------- Street Views ----------




---------- Railway ----------


---------- Schools ----------


---------- Churches ----------



---------- Commercial Buildings ----------


---------- Public Buildings ----------




---------- Residential ----------


---------- Rural ----------