Y O R K T O N

Post office opened on January 1, 1884.
Current population is 15669.


The earliest known postmark from Yorkton dated March 20, 1888, when the town was part of the District of Assininboia.

click any image to enlarge

---------- Town Views ----------






---------- Street Views ----------

1900-1909






1910-1919






1920-1929



1930-1939




1940-1949





1950-1959





1960-1969



1970-1979



---------- Railway ----------




---------- Schools ----------




---------- Churches ----------





---------- Commercial Buildings ----------






---------- Public Buildings ----------







---------- Residential ----------




---------- Special Events ----------