B L A C K F A L D S
The town was originaly named Waghorn, The name was changed to Blackfalds in 1912, after a Scottish hamlet.
The Post Office opened on October 1, 1902.
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
DA
*
*
*